Stars Of Kovan at Upper Serangoon Road by Asset Legend Limited (A subsidiary company of Cheung Kong Holdings) is the next up and coming mixed residential and commercial development located along Upper Serangoon Road. This 99-year leasehold new launch about 395 condominium apartment units. The first floor of this mixed development will probably be used for commercial purposes. Stars Of Kovan is primely located just a few hundred metres away from Kovan MRT station and Heartland Mall.
Stars of Kovan is nicely designed with top quality finishings like SMEG Kitchen Appliances as well as Duravit and Hansgrohe sanitary fittings, polishing the refinement of a luxurious property. The residential units are spaciously designed to truly have a relaxing and elegant ambiance for an excellent host to your family and friends.
Besides the units that were beautiful, the property is equipped with excellent modern facilities to make sure that residents are going to have the greatest convenience that they desire. Facilities including lap indoor health club, pool, children’s playground, and 24 hour security attribute to provide you with an assurance of a safe haven. A car park also enables residents to place their precious automobile near their residence.
Stars Of Kovan is located at a prime position of the recognised neighbourhood of Kovan. With Heartland Mall, Hougang Mall and Hougang One within just a few minutes of traveling, residents can enjoy the urban living and a very relaxed place to live in. The condominium is also at the strategic location for the network of bus routes and the MRT. Apart from Kovan MRT Station (North East Line) right next to your condominium, the MRT connects you all over the city through Serangoon MRT interchange (North East Line & Circle Line) which happens to have Nex Mall for more shopping, services and dining options. Access for vehicles through the expressway is also convenient for drivers by taking the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) or Central Expressway (CTE) to travel around the city’s key destinations.
The average family and household will have school going children, this is always crucial when looking at the surrounding areas of the residence. At Stars Of Kovan, parents and guardians can rest assured their children are attending some of the best and well established institutions like Xinmin Primary & Secondary School, Rosyth School, Maris Stella High School, Zhonghua Secondary School, Cedar Primary & Secondary School, Nanyang Junior College and even international schools such as Australian International School, Stamford American International School to mention a few.
There will also be a relocation project to start soon at Paya Lebar Airbase. This will be another around 800,000 square metres after the relocation. The space will be an opportunity for new commercial, industrial and residential developments or even businesses and offices. This airbase relocation will also affect and free up the height restrictions for future developments at Paya Lebar and the overall East Side.
There will be an expected high volume of home buyers and investors for Stars Of Kovan as mixed developments are unique and convenient for residents and visitors. Investors know that commercial property is the only sector in Singapore’s real estate market that is not required to acquire Additional Buyers’ Stamp Duty (ABSD) & Sellers’ Stamp Duty (SSD). There is certainty that high volumes of people will come in and out daily due to the vibrant and exciting area of the community.
Everything is within reach with the mixture of home and shopping space. You can take advantage of what the mall has to offer right below your home. A tiring day after work will suddenly become a shopping retail therapy and a paradise resort to relax and invigorate in one place. A comfortable and luxurious life awaits at Stars Of Kovan where all you’ve been wishing has come true.
Circle of Living – 60,000 Targeted Patrons.
- Set in the midst of a matured and affluent landed residential enclave with a ready catchment of potential customers.
- Immediate discerning residents.
- Adding on will be the residents from new developments such as The Tembusu and Trilive that are within walking distance.
- Heavy foot traffic from the daily passers-by.
- Those working in the neighouring office buildings, staying in the nearby HDB estates, youth from numerous schools and venues around will bring a steady stream of shoppers.
- Plentiful of parking lots for those who drive.
Circle of Growth – 600,000 Influx of Potential Shoppers
- Stars of Kovan will also attract large capacity of crowds from the North-East Region that comprises of 600,000 populations who are looking for unique shopping experiences.
- Infinite potential will be generated by these prospective shoppers.
MRT /LRT/ Bus Interchange Near Stars Of Kovan
• Kovan MRT Station
• The Kovan Hub (former Hougang South Bus Interchange)
• Shopping Malls Near Stars Of Kovan
NEX Shopping Mall
• Heartland Mall
• The Midtown (future)
• Recreational Facilities Near Stars Of Kovan
Serangoon Stadium & Swimming Complex
• Sengkang Riverside Park
• Sengkang Sports Hall Recreation Centre
• Punggol Safra
• Punggol Waterway
• Educational Institution Near Stars Of Kovan
Xinmin Primary & Secondary School
• Rosyth School
• Zhonghua Secondary School
• St Gabriel’s Secondary School
• Maris Stella High School
• Nanyang Junior College
• Australian International School
• Healthcare Facilities Near Stars Of Kovan
Sengkang General & Community Hospital
• Singhealth Polyclinics – Hougang
• Singhealth Polyclinics – Sengkang
Why Stars of Kovan?
• Near to Kovan MRT Station (1 MRT station to Serangoon MRT Station, which is also serving the Circle Line)
• Iconic mixed development at the busiest junction of Kovan
• Enjoy the convenience of living in a mixed development – shopping & dining can be found at your door steps. One do not need to travel far for basic necessities.
• Relocation of Paya Lebar Airbase in the future – Government plans of developing Paya • Lebar Airbase which is nearby will result in capital appreciation in Kovan area and stronger demand for housing.
• Nestled in a well established housing estate – surrounded by amenities from shopping malls to reputable local & international schools
• Commercial investment are not affected by several government cooling measures like • Sellers’ Stamp Duty (SSD) and Additional Buyers’ Stamp Duty (ABSD)
• Foreigners eligible
Top 8 Reasons Why Stars of Kovan?
• From a well-known Developer Cheung Kong Pte Ltd
• Mixed-use development
• State of Artwork Condominium facilities
• Comprehensive and refined inside both for the commercial as well as residential units
Encircled with a lot of shopping malls that contain Serangoon Plaza, United Square
Shopping Mall, and Balestier Plaza
• MRT stations like Boon Eng MRT Potong Pasir MRT and Woodleigh MRT gives commuters a suitable traveling exprerience
• High rental return that’s great for property investors
• Luxury facilities for greatest convenience
Send us your Enquiry
We are part of the developer sales team for multiple new launch properties in Singapore. Register with us and be updated on the popular new launches, and upcoming projects in the pipeline. Get to know early and participate in the Developers’ new project launch VVIP previews. Contact us and be among the first to select your choice units, and take advantage of the best discounts.